Pre-Applied Peel and Re-Seal Lidstock
HFM combines high performance barrier labels and film to produce pre-applied peel and re-seal lidstock for thermoform packaging applications. We provide converted lidstock that is fully compatible with standard thermoform equipment, providing precision die cuts and label application at high speeds on multiple lanes. With our product the lidstock is securely sealed to the tray, and the label provides the resealable access over the film opening.
Unlike other processes that kiss cut through the film into the label, HFM's custom process applies the label onto the film AFTER the film has been die cut. Label and barrier integrity is always preserved, and there is no chance of compromising package integrity.
Avoid the risks of integrating peel and re-seal technology into your thermoform process: with pre-applied lidstock from HFM, there are no modifications to your process required. We can put you instantly into the peel and re-seal market!
* Significantly lower material waste on packaging lines
* Reliability of fusion hermetic seals
* No risk of compromised label integrity
* Attractive and effective use of retail shelf space
* Works with flexible or semi-rigid bottom web
* Does not impact speed of existing lines
* Accurate, reliable and cost-effective
* Solid waste reduction versus clamshell or tub
* Numerous tamper-evident features available
* Improved ease of use
* Retains excellent original quality of product
HFM Packaging Ltd
N26W23322 Paul Rd
Pewaukee, WI 53072
Now you can find information about all of our products and services online.